2023 - 2025 Undergraduate Catalog
2023 - 2025 Undergraduate Catalog
The Elizabeth City State University catalog contains everything you need to know about our programs and courses. In addition, you’ll find helpful information about admissions and registration, student services, tuition and fees, academic requirements, and more.
Three ways to locate information
- Type what you are looking for in the “Catalog Search” box, located at the top left of this page.
- Click on “Advanced Search” to look for specific courses and/or programs.
- Choose from the navigation bar along the left side of the page.
The Degree Planner link allows you to see, save, and/or print all the information about your program of study in a condensed, printable format. To access, simply navigate to any program and click the Degree Planner link at the top right of the page.
Create Your Personal My Favorites
The My Favorites feature allows you to save information in your own personal folder so you can go directly to it!
- Click on the My Favorites link at the bottom of the left navigation bar.
- If you are a new user, click Create an Account. You’ll type your email address and a password. If you choose not to create an account, your information will only be saved until you close the catalog.
- Then use the left navigation bar or the search box to find what you are looking for in the catalog.
- When you want to save a section, click the My Favorites link at the top right of the page.
- The next time you go to your favorites, your saved material will be there!
If at any point you have questions about how to navigate this catalog, just click on the Help link at the top right of the page.
SACSCOC Accreditation Statement
Refer to this website for catalog updates.
Elizabeth City State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, professional and master’s degrees. Elizabeth City State University also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Elizabeth City State University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
Elizabeth City State University is committed to equality of educational opportunity and does not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, or disability.
Elizabeth City State University supports the protection afforded to all members of its community by all applicable state and federal laws - including, but not limited to, Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (CRA) of 1964, as amended by the Civil Rights Act of 1991, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 as amended; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; the Equal Pay Act (EPA) of 1963; the Discrimination in Employment Act (DEA) of 1967; Executive Order 11246; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; Sections 799A and 845 of the Public Health Service Act; the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 - Part of PL 93-308; and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) of 1993.
Elizabeth City, North Carolina 27909